Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Ella Faith

Late last night, I received a call from a mother I had done swim pictures for who had found me again through Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep, one of the charitable organizations I am involved with. Her friend was delivering a baby still born at 18 weeks who had been diagnosed with Turner's. Although I was willing to go right then and there if asked, I felt it was best to wait until morning when both parents had a chance to digest what they had been through. This mother is so courageous, much more so than I am. Here are a couple images of Ella Faith and her very brave mother. I pray they help her heal and I am blessed to have known one more of God's little angels.


3 comments:

sherri said...

Oh, goodness gracious, Kris. I don't know how you did this, but these are beautiful. You know this is so close to my heart.

Anonymous said...

Kris,

You have an amzing talent of capturing precious and once in a lifetime moments. You have given this family lasting proof of a precious angel God wasn't ready to let go of.

-AB

Anonymous said...

Kris,

I am the mother of Baby Ella. You have helped me this week work through my grief with these pictures more than you will ever know. I am looking forward to seeing the rest of them. Your pictures have already helped me to start to heal. You are an angel and I can't thank you enough for what you did.

God Bless You!

Baby Ella's Mommy