Saturday, June 28, 2008

Mr. & Mrs. Sajewski

Ahhh, this wedding was lots of fun despite falling on my rear end in a puddle of mud (thank heavens I hadn't changed into my ceremony wardrobe yet). Totally unaware that blood was running down my knee, I continued to shoot. Only realizing it when I noticed the look of horror on the groom's face! I woke up this morning with my hip (the final point of impact) killing me but hey, it's all part of the job, right? Get the shot, that's the name of the game. As I finished out my time and said goodbye to Kristin and her family she mentioned that it almost felt like a break-up and she's right. For the last six months I have gotten to know these couple's and their families and I get very attached so it is so sad to see it end. I'll just have to feel better knowing that when the time is right, I will see her again when the next generation is ready to make an appearance. Don't make me wait too long, you two!









No comments: