Thursday, August 6, 2009

Baby Hailey is 3 months old already!

I cannot believe how much Miss Hailey has grown! My goodness, she's like a totally different baby than I one I photographed just three months ago. One thing has not changed though, she is just as precious as ever. Since she's not quite holding her head up yet, we will be doing some more very soon but here are just a few from this afternoon. This first one is my absolute favorite and will definitely be printed for my office!
I don't know what it is about this one, but I just love it completely!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is so precious.you did a great job on her pictures kris.

Anonymous said...

My niece is getting so big!! I cant believe it.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for showcasing my precious granddaughter !!!

Matthew and Holly Smith said...

I love, love, love them! We will be working on her head some more!