Tuesday, October 6, 2009

One Very Special Little Girl

I can't believe this little princess is more than a year old! It's been way too long since I've seen her and now she's about to be a big sister too. Wow! Audrey is such an amazing little girl with a terrific laugh and a spirit that takes your heart and runs away with it. I am truly honored to be trusted with capturing that spirit and I hope all my blog readers can see what love and mischief hide behind those baby blues. You are always in my heart, Audrey, right along with your mom and dad who love you so much.

To learn more about Audrey and her challenges and victories, visit her mom's blog, http://www.audreyspath.blogspot.com/ and be sure to have LOTS of tissues. Her mom expresses herself like no one else I know.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Kris, they came out beautifully! She made us WORK but it was so worth it. It means a lot to me to have these pictures of her smiling (and with hair)--not many people get to see that side of her. You are the absolute best!

Katy said...

I randomly found your blog...these pictures are so sweet! I LOVE the one of her laying on her mommy's tummy smiling! She's precious!