Monday, November 9, 2009

Fall Babies

Please excuse my blog absence lately. With a child sick with something the doctor couldn't figure out and a hubby having knee surgery, the last several weeks have been a bit of a mess around here. The good news is that although I haven't been posting much, I have absolutely been shooting away! My first little fall princess is the darling Miss Peyton whom is showcased quite a bit on this blog. Unfortunately, we weren't able to get her adorable piggy costume, but we did succeed in getting great pics of her other Halloween wardrobe choices!
I can always count on Payton's mom to bring in tons of fabulous clothes!
Next up is little Miss Hayley in her hot chili pepper costume. She was completely enthralled by all the candy and I have no doubt that she will be a champion trick-or-treater when she sets a little bit older.
She absolutely looooves to play on her back.
I LOVE PUMPKIN BABIES!!!
My total favorite, right here. I just love this image to pieces!
A big thank-you to my fall moms were waiting so patiently for their sneak peeks and proofs but more for bringing your sweet little ones to see me so often. I love so much being able to watch them grow and change.

No comments: