Monday, December 21, 2009

T & P Engagement Part II

I got to end the year off with a weekend full of wonderfully photogenic people, isn't that great? Yesterday was the second part of Taryn & Patrick's engagement which was filled with driving around and exploring new territory and ended with some familiar places close to home. A perfect adventure...my favorite kind of session.
Not to self, next time wait for the sun to be a little lower when attempting this location again. given that I had a no flash (mostly because I loathe the use of flash outdoor), this was a miracle shot indeed!
Definitely one for the sample book, don't you think?
She brought along her red pumps, I love her folks.
Hello...the wedding colors will be black & green, how could I not?
A classic portrait, always a must.

Anyone noticing that my "sneak peeks" are getting larger & larger?

1 comment:

Christie Lacy said...

You, my friend are one of the most talented people I know. Their love shines so beautifully in the art you've created. Keep inspiring me :)xxoo.