Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sneak Peek Kutac-Medford Wedding

The rehearsal...
I always make it a priority whenever possible to attend the rehearsals of my wedding couples. It helps me break the ice with the families of the bride and groom and clear up any questions with the officiate. Sometimes, I even shoot the festivities and include the extra images as a gift. The groom's family was kind enough to include us and my son (wow!) in their rehearsal and dinner. Thank you, Medford family & Kelly, you are an amazingly hospitable family so here are some bonus images from the rehearsal.




A few from the wedding/reception...
I wish we had more time, you two. There were so many images I wanted to get, but weddings can be so rushed and stressful. The last one is my favorite so far, exactly what I envisioned. Enjoy your road, Mr. & Mrs. Medford, and make it your own. With much love & best wishes, Kris.





No comments: