Monday, September 10, 2007

Tagged

I was *tagged* by a colleague and a friend, Shellie Benson (www.shelliebenson.blogspot.com), and I have been putting this off for several days because I was waist-high in birthday preparations! So for my clients and friends, here are some things you may not know about me..

1.) I am a terrible procrastinator and always wait until the last minute to get anything done (like waiting four days to post this)!

2.) I don't really have a sweet tooth. I have no problem passing on desert, especially cake.

3.) I am married to my best friend and he can still make me feel like the only woman in the room.

4.) I make my bed everyday except for Sunday (we are usually crazy people running around getting ready for church on Sunday mornings).

5.) My least favorite household chores are folding socks & emptying the dishwasher and I will put them off for as long as I possibly can.

6.) The two people I consider my parents and mean the world to me are of no blood relation.

7.) I have a black thumb and kill all plants, indoors and out.

8.) My desk is a collosal mess and I can never find anything on it.

There you go! Now I get to tag some other friends...

Nicci (www.moments-captured.com)
Nicole (www.nicolecottom.com)
Dana (www.danalinphotography.com)
Michelle (www.michellemisner.com)
Tamara (www.tamararoachphotography.com)

No comments: