Saturday, October 6, 2007

Christmas Cards

I have had several inquiries about my holiday cards and I apologize for getting the word out a bit late this year, but the answer is YES! I am doing Christmas cards as companions to my fall sessions this year. Please keep in mind that only sessions that are booked before November's end will have the option of cards. Please let me know as soon as possible if you are wanting to book in November, spots are filling up very quickly!

Pricing...
Design fee is $25 UNLESS you choose from one of the cards included in your proofs in which case the fee will be waived. Cards will be sold in sets of 25. The folded cards will be $62.50 per set and the flat cards will be $43.50 per set. There will be a 10% discount for each additional set. All cards are printed on premium linen paper and include envelopes.

SPECIAL! With each purchase of my Premium package, you will receive a set of 25 flat cards complimentary.

Samples...
Here are just a few samples. I have many, many more and will try to add more later.




No comments: