Sunday, October 7, 2007

Sneak Peak Lutz-Alonzo Wedding

CONGRATULATIONS!!! This wedding was so special to me personally. We have known Ashley since she was in junior high and this was such a bittersweet moment for me and Travis. She has grown into an amazing woman and I am so glad she has found the one to spend her life with. It was terrific to see friends we hadn't seen in years; it strange how you don't realize how much you miss people until you see them. Ashley & Frank, thank you for letting me share this day with you both. And for Ashley, you are going to make a wonderful mother and everything will work out just as it should.

Let me say, I am so glad that wide angle lens came in this past week or I would have been taking this first shot from the parking lot! WOW!



In case you were wondering who the culprits were...


No comments: