Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sneak Peek Baby Parker

You may recogonize this sweet couple, they were in just three weeks ago for maternity pictures and look...Mr. Parker has arrived! A little ahead of schedule, but when you're ready, you're ready. I must be over-stimulating my newborns lately, none of them want to sleep for me! Both of my boys this weekend were bright-eyed and camera-ready. I sure do hope you two got some rest after I left this evening. I know that last picture was tops on your list and I told you I would post it...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, i have been staring at these precious portraits for 5 minutes now, trying to pick a fav, and i just can't. They are all so great!

sherri said...

Gosh, you had me at that first one! I love him wrapped like that, and he just looks like he knows what is going on...too cute!