Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spring Break

I am so sorry that it took me so long to post this! Me and my kids have been and will continue to be enjoying their spring break. Yesterday we went to the movies and today it is absolutely perfect outside so we are taking it all in! No big plans, just a little lazing, and a little cleaning (ya, sure) and a lot of playing. I will be periodically checking my e-mails and voice mails so if I don't get back to you as fast as I normally do, don't panic! In fact, go outside yourself and take some time in this spring season since you know it only lasts for a moment! I will be back in full swing, Wednesday March 26th! Have a very very Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Shellie said...

I hope you guys have a ball during break!!!! ...and a million thank you's for the comment you left on my blog - I truly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. Xoxox ~Shell