Sunday, April 13, 2008

Kight-Spencer Wedding

Months of planning, preparation and nerves went into today and I am touched to have been a part of it. I arrived at 10:30 yesterday morning and twelve hours later, off they went into the night as man and wife. Next stop, Cozumel, Mexico. I wish you both nothing but happiness and joy and most of all, a great tan!
The ladies praying for Jen before she got dressed and made one of the biggest decisions in her life. Such a tender moment between close friends and family.

I know this image will mean alot to Mr. & Mrs. Kight so I wanted to be sure to include it on my blog. You both raised an amazing daughter!





2 comments:

Shellie said...

Beautiful!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! I love all those pictures...the couple looks like they just popped out of a magazine!!!