Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sneak Peek for Holly & Chelsea

I had a session with cousins yesterday. I see them every three months and they come a long way for me. I have no doubt that my regular readers will recognize the strapping little boy in this post as my baby planner, Mr. C. Poor little man was feeling awful, most likely suffering from allergies combined with teething (no fun). So, we didn't get many of him but we will try again in the next couple of weeks when he is feeling better. What we did get are some terrific pictures of his cousins. Aren't these girls just dolls? Such gorgeous eyes and personalities. Beautiful! I have to give a shout out to my wonderful assistant, it was my middle child who was my assistant and she did a terrific job! Thanks L!






He tried so hard for me, but in the end he just wasn't feeling up to it.

No comments: