Sunday, February 8, 2009

BIG News

WE ARE MOVING!!! This is super exciting news for us and we just can't wait! The good news is that I will only be about 5 minutes from where I am now so it will mean little to no change for my clients. The not so wonderful news is that for about the next 3-4 weeks I will be neck deep in cleaning, packing and unpacking so my communication will be spotty. I'll still be shooting as normal for those sessions already scheduled, but my proofing will be way behind so please be patient as we make our major adjustments all while trying to keep up with work, school, and activites. I already have new office furniture on order and I can't wait to post some pics once it's all together! Thanks so much for your patience and understanding!

1 comment:

Shellie said...

thats AWESOME!!! Congrats lady!