Monday, February 23, 2009

Move Update

Yes, we are still moving. Holy cow this is a serious undertaking! I don't even want to think about what it would be like moving cross country or even to another city given the havoc this 5 minute move is wreaking. The movers will be here Thursday to move all the furniture and big stuff (think hubby's Bowflex...yeesh) so everything will be completely dismantled Tuesday and Wednesday which means I will not be available until Monday at the earliest. I seriously hope that I will be up and running again on Monday as far as internet access, but we know how these things go, right? I will be back to update again as soon as I am able. When you hear from me again, I will officially be in our new house with my awesome office and studio...YAAAAAY!!!

On a side note, I absolutely have to give a HUGE thank-you to all of my clients who are being so understanding and gracious about the delays in their orders & proofs. You all have no idea how thankful I am!

No comments: