Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sneak Peek baby Chloe

Uhm so yeah, they just don't come ANY cuter than Miss Chloe. She was just a complete doll baby from start to finish and sooooo happy and smiley, oh wow there just aren't words. I am so blessed to have the best babies as clients (an no, I am not biased one little bit). I swear, I could photograph this little dumplin everyday and never get tired of that face. I cannot wait until she is sitting up...ooooh the possibilities! I truly enjoyed having her in the studio today and I sure hope mom and dad are watching the blog for their preview!
One perfect little family...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kris,
Thanks for doing such a great job. We really enjoyed meeting you today. Photos look great! Can't wait to see the rest! - Diane and Van

Anonymous said...

Adorable! These are really great photos! -Michelle T.