Sunday, April 19, 2009

Baby Annette is a year old

We had a very full session this afternoon. It is so hard for me when my Baby Planners turn a year old and graduate. I know I won't be seeing them as often anymore and it just breaks my heart. This little princess is no exception, so full of personality and spunk. One of my few girls lately, and I will miss seeing Miss Annette every three months. Enjoy your preview, John & Emily, it was great to see you all again today (and again, congrats on the new car!).
She was have none of the flower hat and after several attempts to change her mind, we all gave in...
Isn't she sweet?
And then it was time for cake...YUM!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures as usual

James said...

Great work!

Irma said...

Great pics again for miss Annette!

Anonymous said...

Annette is soooo cute! What a treasure

Belinda

Anonymous said...

KE sets the bar higher each time!