Monday, May 4, 2009

E-Session: Chris & Brit

I had such a fantastic time shooting this young couple's engagement that I had to find any excuse to do it again and so since we literally had NO sunset this Saturday evening, I will get the chance! Whoo hoo! I just couldn't possibly narrow down the shots so I decided to post a bunch of 'em along with a little teaser for what's to come later on this week after phase two..hehe!
So this is the teaser. Even though I knew we couldn't officially shoot because the sun was pretty much gone and the sky was just a yucky blueish gray, I wanted to get a feel for what I had in mind and I must say, that I am stoked! This isn't near the quality of what I am planning, but oh boy is it gonna be fab-u-lous!

1 comment:

Candace said...

they look great especially the last one...but i am a little biased...I'm the sister in law :) congrats to them and their big day!!