Friday, May 8, 2009

High School Senior Amanda

So to call this a "Sneak Peek" would be stretching it so we'll call it a "showcase" instead. If you can't tell by how many pics I posted, then let me be very clear, I had an absolute BLAST with this girl. She brought her bff and we took some fun shots of them together but you can see those on my personal blog here. Wanna know my favorite thing about this shoot other than Miss Amanda's gorgeous blue eyes? She wore her fabulous black pumps for the entire time. Girls, nothing gives you confidence like a great pair of pumps, don't leave home without 'em! :)
Watch out Aggies boys, this one's outa your league...
I cannot put into words how I feel about this shot. It's just one of those feelings you get when a shot is EVERYTHING you wanted it to be.
Back in the studio for the must have senior cap & gown shot...

1 comment:

amanda's sister said...

i LOVE them Mrs.Evans they are so CUTE!:D