Friday, June 19, 2009

Sweet Little Sofia

It's been quite a while since I've posted, I know, but generally the months of May & June are consumed with the kids' end of school activities and swim team and this year was no exception in fact, it was probably worse! My hours are a bit sporadic during summer so there won't be as many sneak peeks as usual since I don't book many summer appointments other than baby planners. With that explanation made, i can now move on to showing you how much one of my favorite newborns has grown. Isn't she just a living doll? She's already crawling and ordering us all around at the tender age of 7 months, but with those big brown eyes, we were helpless to tell her no.
We squeezed in a quickie with the cousins too...

1 comment:

Sofia's Mom-Jennifer said...

Kris-

I dont know how you do it, I didn't think you were able to get any shots with the flower hat on, Sofia had the quickest hands when it came to taking off the hat. You have a gift!!