Friday, July 4, 2008

Independence Day, Steve & Meloney

It was my very great pleasure to photograph this lovely couple whom I have known for quite some time this afternoon. For them, this is an Independence Day of a different sort, they are starting a new church in Conroe, Church 1012. I couldn't be more excited for them, I know that God has called Steve for a long time and the time has come for him to break free and declare his independence! I have absolutely no doubt that theirs will be a blessed and fruitful path (feel free to read between the lines there)! Buy the way you two, I will be back and we will use that (in the words of my youngest) wicked cool location!

So this isn't really a "sneak peek" since I really couldn't narrow them down to my favorites, but I know you will all love them as much as I do! Don't forget to leave some comments of well wishes on their new direction, show them some blog love!!
Ok so in a print I would obviously crop this, but my son just couldn't help himself!







Awe, such a happy little family! One of these days (when God deems it the right time), I will photograph the little one with only two legs and no tail!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Such beautiful pictures of my beautiful friends! I am so excited about our new church! Most excited, though, that you two will be our pastors! I love you both and your weiners! lol

Muuwaahh,
Jan