Monday, July 28, 2008

Mr. & Mrs. Eubanks

I am just now getting to post this quick peek from a wedding I shot this past Saturday for a terrific couple who just happened to be my little baby Annette's aunt and uncle. With weather that was 95 degrees in the shade, this bride and groom along with their entire wedding party were such troopers! Since the venue was a golf course, there was of course no shade to be found so we loaded everyone up in cars and drove to the back of a Walgreens (yes, you read that right) for the formal shots before the wedding! I have more than enough for this sneak peek just from the first memory card I have looked at! I hope you all had as much fun as I did and I hope you enjoy this little teaser and know there will be many many more terrific images to follow!













With a broken toe and bronchitis, there is no way I could have pulled off any of these images without the fabulous assistance of Travis & Christie who were so incredibly solid...so thank you both so very much!!

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kris, We LOVE them! Thank you so much for being a trooper through your pain and the heat. Can't wait to see the rest!

Mrs. Eubanks :)

Anonymous said...

Kris! I love the M&Ms in the rings! M & W, Melissa and Will. That is the most creative wedding pic I have ever seen! Love it!
I can not wait for you to get your hands on my baby!
Amber

Anonymous said...

These pictures are wonderful!! The whole wedding looks very beautiful. You did a wonderful job with the photos.

Anonymous said...

Kris, you did it again!!! Can't wait for more!

Stefanie said...

Another fabulous set of pics!!!! You are amazing and it most certainly helps that it was such a good looking wedding party :) hehe! I can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these! ditto Amber on the super creative shot with the M&M's ... and I love the one on the golf course with Will holding Melissa's shoes in his hand. Awesome job, can't wait to see the rest!!

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful bride! Can't wait to see the rest of the pics.

Anonymous said...

The M&Ms in the rings is a really unique idea. I like it.

Anonymous said...

What a non-traditional idea of the bride wearing colored shoes. I like it! Great pictures.

Anonymous said...

Good looking couple. Great photos.

Anonymous said...

The men-in-black was a fun photo, and very well done. Great looking photographs. These should be published.

Anonymous said...

Great photos of Melissa and Will. I had such a great time!
Laurie

Anonymous said...

Kris, I expected no less. These pictures look great! I just can't wait to see some pictures of my daughter...hopefully there are some smiling this time! Ha! She definitely enjoyed herself during her first ever wedding.

Emily

Emily said...

I love the pics with the sunglasses! They look great--I cant wait to see the rest!

Nicci said...

WOW Kris, these images are awesome! You rock woman, and what a lovely couple!

Anonymous said...

Love your photography - beautiful pictures and great imagination - thinking outside the box! You captured such emotion in the Father and Bride dance photograph -one of my favorites so far -
Friend of Kathy Wisdom

Anonymous said...

The sunglasses pic was really cool! My friends (some of the bridesmaids) said you did an awesome job, but the pic clearly speak for themeselves.

Anonymous said...

Love the M&M picture. How creative!

Anonymous said...

Really like the one under the arbor. Great pictures.

Anonymous said...

i'm too traditional, i guess. i like the second one best.

Katie K said...

Love your work almost as much as I love Mel's shoes!

Anonymous said...

These photos are incredible!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures. I love the M&Ms!

Julia said...

Melissa! I LOVE the shoes! So beautiful. The photography is wonderful! That is so cool how you took the shots with the shades on...sorta looks like secret service, huh? I have family in Houston...I will definitely reccommend Kris Evans Photography to them! :)