Monday, July 7, 2008

Office Hours

Hi folks! I am trying to find a balance for my family and lately I have gotten so busy that they see me less and less. In the hours that I am here, too many are spent working and not with them. I wanted to make sure that everyone knows my office hours and that I am going to be very strict about keeping them especially during the summertime.
Mon.-Thurs. 10am-4pm
Fri. & Sat. By appointment only
Closed Sundays
Even though I may schedule your session later in the day or on rare occasions on Sundays, I do not have regular office hours at that time meaning that I will not be taking calls after 4pm. On a side note, if you have my home phone number as some of you do, please only use it to speak with Kris your friend and not Kris the photographer. I will not book nor discuss sessions of any kind on my home line. Of course, you can e-mail me any time at kris@krisevans.com which I actually prefer as it is so much earier to keep up with!

Balance, balance, balance...that is the name of the game! I know that I have the greatest clients in the world and that you will all totally understand!

No comments: