Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sneak Peek for Marci

If your name is Ricky Boze, do not look any further! You promised! Ok, Marci, I know I told you this evening that I probably wouldn't have these ready until tomorrow but I just couldn't help myself! And I have to say that I these came out exactly as I pictured and having you as by beautiful bride brought it up about ten notches. I really hope you like these even half as much as I do! Ricky is one lucky guy and I absolutely can not wait for your wedding in September. Enjoy your preview!!





This one was more for grins & giggles because as stunning as Marci is, she is equally as playful and fun!

Oh and before I forget, I have to give props to my friend Mandy who came with me tonight to help and I so appreciate everything she did. Thanks, Mandy!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness,you look gorgous!!!! I can't wait to see all of them. Great job Kris!
Chelsea

Anonymous said...

Kris! You are absolutley the best! Oh man, I love you! Your work is amazing!! I am so lucky to have you as my photographer!
Marci

Nicci said...

stunning!