Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sneak Peek Baby Blake

Today ended on high note though when Mr. B came in for his 6 month session. He has gotten so big and I am always amazed at how strong he is too. Mom brought some fantastic outfits to chose from (I am such a sucker for anything with a hat or cap) and he hammed it up like a pro the whole shoot. Enjoy your preview, Nikki!





They make a beautiful family, don't they?

That's all from me today, I am pooped from an exhausting week. I hope everyone has a very relaxing Labor day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kris,

You did such a great job! I just love the pictures. And here again, I can tell it will be tough to decide which pictures to order! I may just have to order them all!

Nikki

Anonymous said...

What a sweet beautiful baby boy!!
And a beautiful family picture too!

Our little granddaughter will be 9 months old on Sept 6.

I'll try to forward some pictures your way.

Happy Family Days ahead to you all!!

Michele

Anonymous said...

So many adorable pics to choose from! I think my fave is the one showing his toosh and he's got his back to the camera :) What a cutie! - NatK

Anonymous said...

Nikki and Scott -

Your sweet baby gets more adorable each time you post pictures! You have such a beautiful family.

Love
Jane

Anonymous said...

Scott and Nikki,

What a cutie! I am so glad that you send me the link so I can see how much he has grown. I can't wait to see him in person. Hopefully before he is all grown up.
Take Care
Stephanie Kleiner