Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sneak Peek for Dede & Dennis

I met this couple in my favorite field at my favorite time in the evening for some couple-y shots since they haven't ever had any taken. The only downside was the unbelievable number of love bugs out tonight! Dennis is a great saxophone player so of course he wanted to include it in some of their shots. These two prove that you are only as old as you feel and obviously they plan on staying young together for quite some time to come. It was so great to finally meet you both and I can't wait to shoot your upcoming wedding in January!








3 comments:

sherri said...

Oh! I adore these! And I bet they do too! Gosh, just breath-taking, and I can truly see the love in their eyes. How fun!

Nicci said...

oh how cute are they? Love these! Nice work woman!

Anonymous said...

oh how I love these!!!