Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sneak Peek Baby Audrey

I feel like I have waited forever to meet this little angel who is just now three months old. Unfortunately for the first two months of her life she was hospitalized with a rare genetic disorder called SLOS and wasn't able to come home with her mommy & daddy right away so you know I was thrilled to get the message from Amber that she was home and ready for her first official photo shoot. First off let me say that the love, peace and sheer joy in this home were palpable; the way they interact with each other and especially with Audrey make my heart want to burst. These two parents were specially selected by God Himself to raise this child and I know this as much as I know anything else and beyond that, I know this is the perfect family ready to tackle anything in their path with devout faith and patience. On to Miss Audrey, such a little professional all the way with so much personality and will, mom will have her hands full in the coming years but I honestly think Amber wouldn't want it any other way. Please allow me the pleasure to introduce the greatly anticipated and very much adored, Miss Audrey...







To read more about Audrey's condition and the amazing strength of both her parents, please visit Amber's blog, http://www.audreyspath.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kris, you did it again! The pictures are so perfect, and I'm so excited that Audrey finally got to "pose" for you. My favorite is the first one. She's beautiful!

Melissa

Anonymous said...

i love these, again you are amazing, kris! im' so glad audrey's finally home. :-)
Stacy

Nicci said...

She is precious! Their blog had me in tears! Love the feet pic!

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely adorable, and the photos are great. I can't wait for the chance to meet her in person.

Anonymous said...

Loved the photo with the feet. Really nice, unique view.

Anonymous said...

I hope your final photos include at least one with the cat. She is a part of this family, too.

Anonymous said...

I love the one of the feet, but all of them are great. You were able to capture the love of this beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

so sweet and adorable.
God bless all.

Anonymous said...

I think the fifth one is my favorite. You captured the love in the parents' eyes, and the perfection of Audrey. Good job!

Anonymous said...

Love those pics. That baby is beyond adorable. What a gift!