Monday, September 22, 2008

Mr. & Mrs. Boze

This past weekend we drove to Belton, TX right outside Waco for the wedding of one of my beautiful brides to a wonderful man that I know will love her for the rest of her life. It was quite a ways to drive but it was so worth it! These two families along with their guests were just such sweethearts! I know that the Bozes are off on their cruise, but if I know Marci, she is still checking the blog every chance she gets so I have several to post for her that I think will make her smile! Hope you're both enjoying smooth sailing and I will talk to you when you get back, but until then enjoy these moments from your big day!















3 comments:

sherri said...

Wow! Kris, these are so so good! You are a wonderful wedding photog!

Anonymous said...

Many original poses. I especially liked the church and the "old time" photo.

Anonymous said...

These are awesome. I wish we could shoot weddings together. ;)

BTW, you have been tagged!