Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Back in business...

Here we are in 2009 and I am back from my "vacation" though as you can see below, I didn't exactly take the entire three weeks off. One of the best and worst things about taking time off is getting back to work! I am sure you all can imagine what my e-mail inbox looks like...it's CRAZY! I am doing my best to catch-up but it may take a few days so please be patient with me! Also on my plate this month is revamping the main website and new pricing structure along with organizing the shopping cart feature. My head is spinning just thinking about it all! I hope to have at least the site live by mid-February so in the meantime, please enjoy perusing the blog and contact me directly for pricing info!

It is wonderful to be back and I can't wait to see what '09 has in store for me!

No comments: