Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sneak Peek for the K family

I had the pleasure of photographing this lovely family during my time off and though I was bummed that we weren't able to go outdoors for a more relaxed session, I really enjoyed them in studio too! Such friendly and good natured people with a love for animals too as two of mine decided to make themselves known! Thanks for being such good sports, K family and enjoy your preview!
Adopted Grandma, Pat came along and what a delightful person she was to sit and chat with.
These two will be married this June in Utah and I am so excited to be doing their "Kris-style" engagements in April! We were supposed to do them immediately following the family session, but the weather was simply not cooperating. That's ok, this gave us a chance to meet and now something to look forward too! :-)
Are they adorable or what?

No comments: