Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Another little cutie

I love brand new families! This very loved little girl came in with her mommy and daddy this morning so we could get some family and three month pictures. Her parents were so terrific and understanding given the repair workers we had been expecting for EIGHT months to fix a leak in the arch right above my studio finally turned up this morning. We ended up shooting around fallen sheet rock and insulation, but Miss Millie was unfazed! In a few weeks time, she will be back for a Christmas themed session and oh the possibilities!

Gotta love the petti pics!
I went a little more fall with the pumpkins this time around, but it is definitely the babies that make it so dern cute!

24 comments:

Nicci said...

oh my! What a sweetie! Love the tutu one!

Anonymous said...

OMG! So adorable! I love the tutu one, too.

ML said...

millie is the cutest pumpkin i have ever seen! thanks for sharing the pictures!

Unknown said...

i love millie. she's the greatest and maybe one day her mommy and my mommy will plan our wedding! :)

Anonymous said...

Great photos! It's nice to see a photographer with active shots and creativity! - Kari

Anonymous said...

Too cute guys! She's adorable.

Anonymous said...

Goodlooking family!! Great photo!!

Anonymous said...

The family photo is awesome and all of Millie's pictures are perfect. Great pictures of a beautiful baby!

Anonymous said...

She's growing fast. Great shots!

Denise said...

Beautiful Pics! Millie is gorgeous; a natural model. Great pink petticoat & pumpkin shots. Lovely family!

Gray said...

My little Moo, these are great shots!

kcornwell said...

The Rackley Family!!!

J-Pizzle said...

What a great family picture and I LOVE the tutu picture!!

Rya and Luke's Mom said...

I love the pumpkin picture! Super cute, Millie!

Rya and Luke's Mom said...

The family picture is perfect! A must have!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family! Great pictures - thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Great shots!

Anonymous said...

Way too cute!! Of course, I love the white dress and the family pic!!
-Barbara

Stacie said...

beautiful family, beautiful photos!

Paige Reinhard said...

Millie is so big now! She looks like a princess in her little tutu!!
Paige

Virag said...

The pictures are wonderful and I can not pick a favorite. Millie is such a cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

The pink tutu is just fabulous! I wish I could pull that off!
-Cara

Two Sisters said...

Oh my gosh, I love the pumpkin picture! She is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Sweet, happy baby...beautiful family. Great photos. Donna