Monday, October 27, 2008

Sneak Peek for Irma

I don't know if it's fair to call this a sneak peek. There are just so many images and I simply couldn't choose which to post! I spent most of my afternoon and into the evening with these two lovely ladies and thier mom yesterday. One is obviously a volleyball player and school mascot but also rides dirtbikes too. Her older sister is a member of the swim team and a high school senior. I can only imagine how much running around mom has to do on top of being a PE teacher herself. Wow. One of the best things about this sessions was watching these girls interact. They laugh, they kid and truly enjoy each other. I only hope that my girls have this kind of camaraderie when they are older too!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Irma,
That is such a great idea to bring your girls personalities out in the pictures. They look great!

Belinda

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am amazed at these photos! The girls look so grown up!!! I love the bear costume! Look like they had a great time.

Anonymous said...

I love them!!! I love the close up with the goggles on!! What beautiful girls!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures and beautiful girls. I loved the colors and locations. Very nice!!
Thanks for sharing!

vw

Anonymous said...

Love them! My faves are the close-up w/goggles & the Aggie volleyball. I may need to use them for my kiddos pictures.
Mona

Anonymous said...

Irma,

Your girls look so pretty. The pictures are great!

Letty

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I need to get a picture of my grownup girls as well!

Anonymous said...

Those pics should be posters for Magnolia Athletics or CD covers for a Country Song!! Great job on bringing out their awesome talents and personalities!!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those photos of your girls are so good and "timeless" looking! You've got a good-looking family Irma! I'm going to have to remember this photographer's name!
:) Wendy J