Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sneak Peek for the G Family

Oh my goodness, I could photograph these kids all day long. I doubt very seriously that they would let me, but I would for as long as possible. These kids not only have the most amazing blue eyes, but Miss Allison has better manners than some adults I have come across. Everyone was so good natured and put up with horrible mosquitoes and heat which was not expected at 10am. In fact poor Allison was bitten several times, but did she complain? Not once. Such a little trooper! I couldn't wait to come back and get their preview up asap! Hope you enjoy it, Juli!






13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again these are the most beautiful pictures! What a gorgeous family!! I LOVE them and I am calling to get an appointment for our family too!!! Kris, you captured this family beautifully!
Cindy

Anonymous said...

These are so precious! I love the b&w with Allison's top half out of the pic... that should be an ad! -Angie

Anonymous said...

Great family shots and the kids are just adorable.

Anonymous said...

Wow!! That was fast Kris!! We love what we see and can't wait to see the rest. Thanks for everything,mosquitos, heat and all!!

Anonymous said...

As a photographer you really captured the personalities of the kids in these pictures. I love all the pictures but most especially the individual shots. Can't wait to see all of the pictures.

Chris Gesino

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family!

I'm not sure which picture I love best...

Erica

Anonymous said...

Adorable! What a bunch of sweet cheeks.
Jen

Anonymous said...

What great shots - I can't believe how quickly they are growing.

Rich

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Have they got big. They are all starting to really show who they are. My favorite picture is the one with the boys and Allisons bottom half. My other favorite is the one of Allison, she looks all grown-up. Cant wait to see the rest.

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures.

Looking forward to seeing all of them.

Joe

Erika said...

I love them...I can't wait to get some too!!!

Anonymous said...

What absolutely beautiful pictures!!!:) I LOVE them all they are so amazing - you did a terrific job capturing this beautiful family.

Karen

Anonymous said...

These are so beautiful! Your kids are gorgeous!

Lorene