Friday, October 10, 2008

Sneak Peek for Jennifer & Roger

Can I tell you how much I love maternities? It is such a special time in the lives of couples that their joy just permeates everything and being able to capture those moments just gives me warm fuzzies! Speaking of warm fuzzies, aren't these two the cutest things? I just wanted to squeeze her she was so cute and full of anticipation and excitement. I absolutely cannot wait to meet Miss Sophia in a few short weeks, but mom & dad know that their next task is to come up with a middle name for her. ;-) Any bloggers want to leave suggestions by way of commenting?? I hope you guys get some good suggestions, but in the mean time, enjoy your preview!






1 comment:

JoAnn said...

W O W !!!! You look beautiful. Becoming parents is the most beautiful thing in the world. I wish you both the best with Miss Sophia Grace Palma as well as your future bundles of joy. Best always and God Bless.

JoAnn