Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Another beautiful bride

I owe another huge thank you to Ashtonwoods homes for the use of their gorgeous model home, the Tiffany located in the incredible burgeoning gated community of Treeline. I am being completely honest when I say that when we have discussed building a new home, Treeline is our top choice. Their sales people are so accommodating and friendly and the homes and lots simply perfect. Of course, Marissa totally increased the face value of these homes in her stunning gown and genuine playfulness. I have no doubt that Brad will be complete gobsmacked when he sees his future wife coming up the aisle to meet him looking like this. Lucky me, I will be there to see it and hopefully capture it through my lens! So meet Marissa, one of my very lovely December brides...

No comments: