Monday, November 17, 2008

Sneak Peek for Carrie & Courtney

More returning clients! These good lookin boys came back for new pictures for their Gigi this year and I just get the biggest kick out of them. Mr. G always makes me laugh with all his expressions and his terrific six year old sense of humor and Mr. S is just so serious and composed until you get him to relax and then he's all smiles! Moms, you'd better get yourselves a big stick to fight off all those girls that will be flocking to your doors. Sorry this "peek" is so huge, I couldn't decide which were my favorites!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are SO CUTE!!!! I love them. They did an incredible job it will be hard to decide which ones to buy.....Buy them all!!! He's such a cutie....and very photogenic.

Thanks for sharing them with me.
Michelle

Anonymous said...

They are so grown up! :( They look like professionals. Good luck narrowing down the "best" ones. They are all great!
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

These are the cutest 2 boys ever! Cant wait to see all of the pictures.

Love Amy