Saturday, November 8, 2008

Sneak Peek for the V family

This beautiful family came to see me this morning and brought their dogs, Cassie & Cooper and I have to say I have never seen such incredibly well behaved dogs. They sat nice and proper the entire time we shot and even when we went into the other room without them to do Christmas pj pics. I should probably mention that their little guy stole my daughter's heart and she was more than happy to play blocks or read or blow bubbles for him since having his picture taken was not real high on his list of priorities. Little sister was a doll baby who loved the warm coziness of my secret weapon and was none too happy with me when it was taken away. Enjoy your preview, Cara!
I just had to post this little fun one while I was setting the lights up. I'm telling you, those little ones can't resist her!

16 comments:

Amanda said...

The pictures are beautiful! What a super cute family! :-)

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable!!!

Jenn said...

omg - the third one of Cloe in her little hat is AMAZING...what a perfect picture. Love it! Such a cute family - great portrait.

Mary said...

what a precious family! :)

Anonymous said...

These pictures of my brother, sister-in-law, niece and nephew are beautiful. You do gorgeous work!

Erika said...

So cute! I love Chloe in the hat!!!!

Allison said...

Great pics!

Mama said...

Kris - absolutely wonderful - I am super excited! I just knew all of our hard work would pay off :)

Anonymous said...

So sweet!!

The Winkelmans said...

Adorable! What a beautiful family!

GSMom said...

I sooo love the one of Chloe in the hat (third one)! Amazing! I can't believe you got a shot of everyone together... the dogs look so well behaved!

Jill said...

Such beautiful pictures! They turned out great.

Anonymous said...

The kids look fantastic...thank you Kris for such great photos of my grandkids!
~Belinda

Anonymous said...

The pictures look great.

Pat said...

Wow!! What precious photos! Loved the one with the hat!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Kris you did a great job! However, it may have something to do with the adorable subjects!