Monday, November 3, 2008

Sneak Peek Amy & Zac

Let me start by saying that these are my favorite images of yesterday's session and they may not necessarily be those of my bride, Amy. Though I didn't post the one she specifically that she didn't like (even though I loved it, she is the client here). Yesterday was the re-shoot of an engagement back in the summer when mother nature wasn't being real cooperative with all the lightning and whatnot. We wanted to wait for cooler weather for a warmer wardrobe which would have been fine last weekend, but being true to Houston, this weekend saw highs in the 80's. Oh well, I still think they came out fabulously if I do say so myself. The bridge was awesome and I thoroughly enjoyed my tacos, thanks Fallon and enjoy your preview, Amy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my GOSH! Kris, I love all of these images! The couple looks fantastic and in love, the location is AWESOME! Great shots!!