Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sneak Peek for the R Family

If I could bottle them up, I could live forever. This family was awesome! Most of the time kids aren't really all that into having their pictures taken, but these three were arguing over who would go first! Not only that, but their smiles were so genuine and you can see the honest happiness in their eyes. Such a wonderful family and I loved them to pieces! I am so lucky to call some truly terrific families my clients. Enjoy your preview, Sam & Amanda...
Timeless, this one will be on my new site for sure!
A little Christmas cheer. I love how the trees in the background have already shed their leaves, It makes the image feel cold to me...brrrr.
Miss L had just lost those front teeth last night and she was proud of that adorable gap! As dad said, "she might just get those two front teeth for Christmas".
And obviously, very soon baby will make an even half dozen!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics, they are great, you did such a great job. I am sure the rest will be just as good!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! These are great pics!

Anonymous said...

I am proud to say that Christian, Laura and Adrianna are my neices and nephew. This are great pictures. I wish I lived in Texas so I could have to take pictures of myself and my kids. What a great job!!!

Anonymous said...

the first one was absoutley adorable!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of the children. They are wonderful kids, very photogenic. I would gladly have pictures done by you.

Anonymous said...

All of them are wonderful!! That is a beautiful family. Congrats on the baby :):)

Anonymous said...

Janet said

I have never seen such beautiful pics in awhile. The scenary is just beautiful. All pics are great, not a bad one in the group.

Anonymous said...

The first and second photos are amazing, along with each individual kids pictures and the fourth from the bottom family photo. The photography really created a mood with unusual posses and fantastic use of light and texture. I especially love the first family photo where the children, including the unborn child, are obviously showcased but the affection the parents and children have toward each other is so well expressed even though the parents faces are above the frame. What a treasure!
Kris Evans is a smart, thoughtful and clearly, very talented artist.
Love it!

Anonymous said...

Those are SO cute! I love the first one. It might be the neatest pic I have seen in a while. The one with the tree behind you is very cool too!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures! What a great looking family!

Anonymous said...

What a great job on the pics. I would love to say that Christian,Laura and Adrianna are my kids. They all turn out so wonderful. The kids have always been very photogenic. The first pic. is so cool. I loved it.
Great props and back grounds it went really well with all of them.
Proud to be Christian,Laura, Adrianna's Mom

Soie

Anonymous said...

Such great pics! I'll be needing some family photos done soon too... so also, great advertising! :)