Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sneak Peek Hailey & Kayla

I love returning clients! I enjoy so much seeing how their kids have changed in just a few short months. This little cutie makes me giggle every time she's here. She likes to pretend she doesn't want her picture taken, but I know better. When I think of Hailey, the song, "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" by Cindy Lauper is like a soundtrack playing in my mind. She is 100% girlie girl and that smile totally gives it away. Her big sister, Kayla is always such a wonderful help with a great attitude and a sweet heart. The girls even stayed for a while after we were finished up to bounce around and dance with my girls while they all wore pettiskirts, now where else would you be able to do that? I loved seeing you ladies again and here's your sneak peek!!

No comments: